SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- reaction of the body to milk and milk products. Lack of lactase enzyme occurs in most cases in babies. Lactose intolerance in adults should be differentiated from milk allergy. In case 1, milk consumption should be controlled, and in case 2, milk should be completely excluded from the diet. Lactose intolerance in children is a genetic trait and is more common in Asians.
- Genetic predisposition
- Inflammatory diseases, flu
— Surgical operations on intestines and stomach.
appears 20-30 minutes after drinking milk.
- Abdominal swelling
- Excessive gas production
— Body weakness
- Temperature increase
Signs in babies:
- Refusal of breast
- The child cries during breastfeeding
- During breastfeeding, the child moves a lot and squirms
- Bad sleep
— Excessive formation of gas.
— Analysis of hydrogen in exhalation (drinks liquid containing lactose, exhales into a special device)
— General blood analysis
— Checking blood glucose
— Examination of stool acidity
— Blood glucose test
— Nutritionist consultation
— Gastroenterologist consultation
— Restriction of dairy products
— Special diet method
- Slowly combine dairy products with other foods
- Eating less often
— Replacing dairy products with soy milk and soy cheese
— Consuming lactose products
— Including products rich in calcium and vitamin D in the diet
— Additives to food
- Transferring newborns to lactose-free formula.
© Doctor Mukhtorov